NAMI (Naaya Aayam Multi-disciplinary Institute) has been initiated by a group of like minded distinguished and committed Nepali citizens, who have established it with a view to contribute to the social and economic growth of Nepal through the established of a center of excellence for education.
NAMI is being developed as Nepal’s premium Educational Institution in partnership with the University of Northampton (UN), United Kingdom. NAMI aims to bring world class education to Nepal. NAMI students will be registered as University of Northampton students. UN & NAMI faculty will jointly deliver all curriculum as designed by UN & approved by Government of Nepal. Upon graduation, NAMI students will be awarded a University of Northampton degree. NAMI students will also be eligible to transfer credits to UN after Year 2 and to attend the graduation ceremony in the UK.
Conduct educational programmes and provide research training and consultancy service in educational field to contribute to increase the access of youth to world class education within Nepal.
- To create a center for excellence for education
- To establish a state-of-the-art educational infrastructure and facilities
- To offer under-graduate and graduate courses in some key disciplines in collaboration with world-class universities.
- To organize workshop, seminars, and training programmes in the field of management and others.
- To conduct research studies.
- To publish journals, research paper, articles and textbooks in the educational field.
- Formation of economic capital for investment in quality education.
- To offer refresher courses for policy maker in collaboration with overseas universities.